• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gate valve 1"

spawn79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are looking for Spears I didn't have much problems finding one. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative that used to be available I have no idea. It seems there was only one factory making the cheaper versions and they have gone out of business or something because none of the outlets carry them anymore. If you happen to find the $20 gate valves anywhere please let me know cause I would definitely buy several to have on hand!

I did see what looks to be a Spears knockoff the other day at modularmarine where I got my acrylic work done however. So if that's what you are looking for here you go.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back