• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

gathering interest Rasberry lemonades

kerrysroxy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be willing to trade a few for some nice zoa/palys

I will post pic up this weekend.

What I have is
Jokers
pink zuit suit
purple deaths
Nucs greens
rainbow paly
mohawks
marijanes
candy apple greens
green bay packers
blue eyed dragons
pink rimmed PRE
A lot of no name zoas

I can maybe trade some of the ones listed as well. You can see some of my collection in the zoa club forum
 
Definitely interested in some Raspberry lemonades. What are you looking for? I don't have a ton of cool zoas (have some in growout), but have a little bit of everything else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new