• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gauging interest in 'rainbow' BTA trade

PatientZero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
79
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a anemone that is orange and green that split recently. It is very similar to the ones being called 'rainbow' BTA. I was wondering if anyone had something to trade. The split is kind of small, but it should grow fast. Id say its close to the size of a silver dollar or so. Its color is a little light at the moment from hiding since it split, but its out in the light now.

Looking to trade for something cool. Located in riverside.

Here is some pics of the anemone from like last summer when I picked it up and a video (if that works)
2010-07-05215946.jpg

2010-07-05220016.jpg

 
What area of SoCal are you from, might be worth a drive for me to come look for it, I have been looking for one of these.
 
Im in Riverside, but I come down to SD pretty often. Im interested in any cool BTA or LPS

Here are a few more pics, the color reminds me of a creamcicle
PC270125.jpg

PC270118.jpg
 
No, but it is now on the under side of a rock at the base of my rockwork and I dont want to tear the tank apart to get at it. Sorry
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new