• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gauging interest on insane 5 color rainbow blastos

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntarcticIkeelu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I've go some insane rainbow blastos I'm thinking about selling, so I'd like to get an idea of how many people would be interested. My plan was to only cut off 2-3 heads total, but if more people want them I can cut more. So, without further ado, here's the colony ill be cutting from. Price will be $400 per head plus $50 shipping. (I'll see what I can do for discounts if someone wants multiple heads.)

Rainbow Blasto Colony 2.jpg Rainbow Blasto Colony 1.jpg

The photos aren't great, they were taken with an iPhone 8 through yellow filter. I will try to get some better photos up tomorrow evening. In case anyone is curious the lights are gen 4 xr30 pros. The blastos have a red and blue rim with a yellow, green, and purple pattern in the center. (green on the outside morphing through yellow and into the purple center). These frags won't be available for about a month because I want to give them plenty of time to heal after cutting.

If your interested in a frag of these, please let me know via this thread or PM.

OP
OP
AntarcticIkeelu

AntarcticIkeelu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I’m not great at taking photos but here’s a few shots up close. The colony closed up a bit when I moved it. As soon as the new gryphon blade comes in I’ll start chopping.

B519B9BE-9EC3-4B81-AAB8-532FD75D825B.jpeg 0ECD0A6C-60C3-45F6-A491-9FA1CAB2B47F.jpeg 76B6A37D-2F4E-4D35-AE09-2CB51FA55FBC.jpeg

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the gryphon blade come in? I’m still down to trade if you still are.

OP
OP
AntarcticIkeelu

AntarcticIkeelu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it came in. Sorry for the silence. All the frags have healed nicely. Pics with prices will be posted in a new thread either tonight or tomorrow. MODS feel free to delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.8%
Back