Gbta color loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenny_rs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok guys we are back at it again.... I have changed nothing, params are all the same except my salinity spiked to almost 1.030 (my fault for not topping off, I need to invest in auto topoff) but even when salinity was fine my nem was still stressed out so I am at a loss here
 
Ok guys we are back at it again.... I have changed nothing, params are all the same except my salinity spiked to almost 1.030 (my fault for not topping off, I need to invest in auto topoff) but even when salinity was fine my nem was still stressed out so I am at a loss here
:( How does it look ?
 
She was hanging off of the rock very deflated this morning around 11am before I left for work. I'm not sure how she looks now but I dimmed the ai down to 10% just in case for today. I wont be able to update on her condition until I get home from work later tonight around 9 sadly
 
i would still try the blues/violets only thing and in the meantime, order some cipro, should be able to get it by this weekend. If you go through the thread people talk about where they purchased it.
 
Just popping my head in to update... either my nem has disintegrated into oblivion or shes hiding in a hole in a rock somewhere. It's been at least 3 or 4 days now I think maybe more. I'm willing to go with option one since everything in my tank is still alive. No chance to get cipro yet but I'm keeping an eye when I can.
 
Just popping my head in to update... either my nem has disintegrated into oblivion or shes hiding in a hole in a rock somewhere. It's been at least 3 or 4 days now I think maybe more. I'm willing to go with option one since everything in my tank is still alive. No chance to get cipro yet but I'm keeping an eye when I can.
have you checked parameters ? (If it died )
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new