• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Geissmann 48" 8 bulb fixure

robbie8691

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
187
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In good working order. I recently sold this and the top glass had been broken in shipping so I got the fixture back. I have replaced the broken glass with a metal top. Looks excellent. I am looking for trades for anything really. Pm me any questions or what you have thanks
 
In good working order. I recently sold this and the top glass had been broken in shipping so I got the fixture back. I have replaced the broken glass with a metal top. Looks excellent. I am looking for trades for anything really. Pm me any questions or what you have thanks


You have any picture? What are you looking for?
 
IMAG0069.jpg
 
IMAG0117.jpg
good as new
 
IMAG0034.jpg
during the rebuild
 
Looking for apex,leds,skimmer,etc also this does not come with bulbs or $550 shipped
 
Sold please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new