Gen 3 Radions, RMS Mounts, Reeflink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Bessett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
321
Reaction score
199
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights will be shipped on Saturday, 2/25 or later if requested.


XR-30W Gen 3 (mfg Aug, 2015)

Has upgraded TIR Wide Angle Lens, also has stock lens.

Has Ecotech RMS Mount with short bracket only.

Comes with Box.


XR-30W Gen 3 (mfg Sept, 2015)

Has upgraded TIR Wide Angle Lens, also has stock lens.

Has Ecotech RMS Mount with all brackets.


XR-15W Pro Gen 3 (mfg Aug, 2014).

Comes with stock TIR Wide Angle Lens.

Has Ecotech RMS Mount with short bracket.


Reeflink (3 weeks old with box and accessories).


All lights are in immaculate condition, perfect working order, and have never been above 45% intensity.


Asking $435 shipped for each XR30 (with RMS Mount).

Asking $315 shipped for the XR15 (with RMS Mount).

Asking $75 shipped for the Reeflink. It's literally new.

This pricing is aggressive considering the condition of the lights and what they come with. Do not PM me at this time asking for a price reduction.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure someone will ask for a picture so here is a full tank shot. Again, all lights are in immaculate condition with no dents/dings/scratches.

Radion_zpsa1p5rztq.jpg
 
Found a better shipping rate... $415 for each XR30 shipped CONUS. $300 for the XR15
 
I would need at least 3 XR30
not trying to jack the post but I will have a pair for sale also same set up.
If you buy Brad's first , I have the other 2 you would need for the 220.
Again his would need to be bought FIRST.
 
I am gonna have to apologize but I'm Farley new to the forum, how would I go about PM you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new