Gen 5 XR15 Blues

NuckChorris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
24
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering for everyone who are using these with the radial arms, what schedule intensity are you running? I’m running two over a Waterbox Reef 130.4 with two Quanta Meso Blue bars and I have the Quanta’s at about 40% and the Radions at 55%.

I’m just curious what intensity most are running theirs at. I have a mixed reef with acros and LPS corals. No shops around here have a PAR meter. My corals are growing ok, I was just curious.
 
I have done PAR measurements and running them at 55% is low speacially for sps. I would run them not lower then 85% intensity if you have the blues the deliver less PAR then the Pros
 
I have done PAR measurements and running them at 55% is low speacially for sps. I would run them not lower then 85% intensity if you have the blues the deliver less PAR then the Pros
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll slowly move them up. And will do the same with the Quanta bars
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new