Gen 5 XR15 pro with mount

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
842
Reaction score
338
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
1 Gen 5 XR15 pro. ran for less than 1 year at 50%. RMS slide and mount system $350


have boxes and will ship

IMG_8934.jpg
IMG_8943.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new