• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Genesis Automatic water change system and the Storm RO/DI Top off

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a used Genesis Automatic Water changing system it looks like the pro model but is missing a cpl pieces as you can see from photo( there web site to my pic) that could be reordered from genesis also one of the nipples on the bottom of the fill container is broken ( see pic)
IMG_0859.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG
but the hose you put on it will still go over the broken part so it will not effect water from filling/draining.here is a link to the unit.http://genesisreefsystems.com/product/renew-pro/
i also have a Storm top off unit that hooks up to your ro/di, looks like this one is the basic unit
http://genesisreefsystems.com/product/storm-basic/
it goes with the automatic water changing system so when the system is removing water for the water change this unit prevents the ATO water from kicking on. i never used this system and i did buy it used, i plan on going a different route with no water changes in my system so i will not be using this. i also have the two pumps( new) that you will need for the water change and refill that i will include. because of the shipping cost with this because of its size i will be asking 350.00 shipped for this whole unit. PM is key

in2aqua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity - can you explain your no water change approach?

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back