• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RO unit $75

Item Price
$75 buyer pays shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dank.reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used RO filter needs new filters, membranes, and restrictors so its basically just housings. This unit was originally set up to run 200gpd but can run whatever flow you want depending on the flow restrictors. I ran this in front of a 3 stage DI which I am still using. My neighbor gave me a new unit for free so this one has been sitting around for a year. I scavenged the flow resrictors and back flush valve to use on my new system so you will need to get those as well. All of the parts and filters are readily available on BRS or Amazon so if you are inclined to get a few odds and ends you could have a pretty nice RO unit for under $300.

20240120_104833.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back