Geniacanthus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kevin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen any nice ones? i am looking to buy a single, or a pair.
 
That's like saying I want to buy a tang.

Geniacanthus range from $100 a pair to $10,000 per fish depending on the type. I've had pairs of Bellus and Wantanabai, gadgets had a pair of Swallow Tails; those 3 are ~$200 a pair and thrive once established. My 4+ year old Wantanabai male just jumped kast month, he thought he was a chromis, always in their school.
 
the female bellus is my favorite angel of all time
personatus is one of the most expensive fish available
when i setup a 90 im gunna get antoher pair of bellus though, but thats just me
 
One big chromis

W2.jpg
 
Thanks. I know they are common fish, i just wanted to see if anyone saw a pair being sold online. I am looking for a pair of the swallowtail or bellus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new