Genicanthus melanospilos?

That is an impressive fish and I love it, and the color scheme is amazing, if you want to add more melanospilos why not try it with a couple of females??
 
That is an impressive fish and I love it, and the color scheme is amazing, if you want to add more melanospilos why not try it with a couple of females??
My issue is the room in my tank, I have a 4’ tank with 13+ fish so unfortunately I’ll have to wait for an upgrade before diving into more Genicanthus.

A female Caudovittatus is on the menu after seeing a pair in person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new