Geo cr612 cal reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
56
Location
BX NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is anyone running this reactor if so , whats your input on it thx in advance
 
Awesome reactor, using reef fanatic co2 tank/regulator and apex to control regulator to keep ph between 6.5 and 6.7..... No more dosing for me.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407711426.293042.jpg
 
I ran one for years on previous set ups. Geo is a solid brand, can't go wrong.
 
I bought mine used and ran it for a year and had to change the circulation pump. Other than that flawless and love it. I run a ph controller with the pumps and regulator plugged to the apex as a back up for any ph swings, to shut everything down until I can check it out. Just a little extra security!
 
Yea great reactor I'd say go ahead and just get it :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new