Geo or trigger systems afr

Cmp1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I have an innovative marine 50 int on the way and am trying to choose the right sump. I want one with automatic filter roller. It was either geo or tigger systems.. similar pricing.. Was going to go with the geo sump. I like the fact that I can get covers for everything to eliminate evaporation since the sump will be in my basement. But the trigger systems is 20% off right now and it looks like I can make covers if I wanted to either out of glass or polycarbonate sheets.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love geo

Bumping for more incite between those two options.

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a platinum 26 on my 75int. I love it and the filter roller does a tremendous job. I get great flow through my sump. If you want a fuge tho it will be hard with that size. I got creative with my system to keep my sump clean

Damion123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a platinum 26 on my 75int. I love it and the filter roller does a tremendous job. I get great flow through my sump. If you want a fuge tho it will be hard with that size. I got creative with my system to keep my sump clean
I squeeze a platinum 34 into my int 75 stand. Almost wish I went the int 100

OP
OP
C

Cmp1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love geo

Bumping for more incite between those two options.
Contacted geo. They are 12-15 weeks out. With that, the added room for a refugium and the price, i chose trigger. Seems like you can customize it Moreso than the geo. Although the geo is beautiful

Back