Geo reef calcium reactor

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2013
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
661
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling my Geos reef calcium reactor that I was using on my 240g system. Have down sized to much smaller and this is overkill. $350 shipped or will consider trading for smaller reactors (geos or something comparable).

20200809_191032.jpg 20200809_191216.jpg 20200809_191414.jpg
 
HI, I am interested in your Geo Calcium Reactor, can you please tell me witch recirculating pump is on it? and posibly witch model Geo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new