German SPS Tank - Bare Bottom - No Sump

tenerifereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I would like to share my friends SPS Reef Tank from Tenerife, Spain.

He usually makes videos in Spanish and German but has had a few people ask for a video in English.

The tank is 125g, bare bottom, no sump, ATI 10x t5 Bulbs ( 5x Blue Plus, 3x Aquablue Special, 2x Coral Plus). He has also recently added a 70w Mh.

Feel free to comment on the video if you have any questions.

German Sps Bare Bottom No sump

Regards

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feels suspiciously more like you’re trying to drive views for your YouTube.

OP
OP
tenerifereefer

tenerifereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry you feel that way. I was just sharing his tank as it's setup differs from what we usually see. A fairly simple, successful sps tank, no sump and natural seawater.

And being his only video in English i though it a good time to share

Regards

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I thought it was a neat video. Who cares bout the views?
Mainly because YouTube is monetized. So a first post of “check out my ‘friends’ tank reeks of not actually contributing here, but trying to drive views for $.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mainly because YouTube is monetized. So a first post of “check out my ‘friends’ tank reeks of not actually contributing here, but trying to drive views for $.
I guess you can look at it like that. That really never crossed my mine.

sharpimage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked. Enjoy the money with the view. It's a nice tank. I dont think the op posted for anything other than to show off his tank. Well done.

OP
OP
tenerifereefer

tenerifereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's a fair point. If there was another way I could share it with you I would. But unfortunately it is on Youtube.

Yes this is my first post, I haven't had anything to contribute in my first 18months in the hobby but have gained valuable knowledge via this website. I thought this would be an interest to some.

ReefRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed it, so Im happy to support it for the love of the hobby. Its a great tank, man. I particularly like the way you stow the gear out of sight. Mine is starting to look like a clip from the old Star Trek episodes, lol

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a fair point. If there was another way I could share it with you I would. But unfortunately it is on Youtube.

Yes this is my first post, I haven't had anything to contribute in my first 18months in the hobby but have gained valuable knowledge via this website. I thought this would be an interest to some.
Yes sorry. I’m skeptical by nature. The tank looks very nice.

Back