• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gernader's Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone! Please leave your feedback on this thread from now on as this will definitely help me to know what I need to improve on!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Previous Feedback:

• From @802ScubaFish - "I received a RBTA from @Gernader in excellent shape. This was the best packaging I have personally seen from any online Livestock sale. Everything was secure inside an insulated box, with included heat pads. Gernader also kept great communication throughout the entire duration of the sale. 10/10 would recommend."

• From @Arcticwolf - "I really wanted to add a new BTA for my clowns and @Gernader was so patient with my crazy schedule. I was able to finally pick up today and this guy was fat and happy the whole way home. Nestled nicely in his nem cup now, glowing beautifully! Thanks again for your understanding and for the nice healthy nem!"

• From @ReefingDad - "Just wanted to share that I had a great experience with purchasing an anemone from @Gernader ! Quick responses, great fair prices, easy shipping and the actual nem was clearly healthy and in my eyes high quality. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a nem to contact him as it will be a smooth process. Thanks!"

• From @Reef keeper - "Bought a mars aqua from him, great communication, smooth transaction! Legit guy!"

• From @Scott71 - "Everything arrived in good shape and looks to be doing fine. Thank you."

• From @Krixic - "Everything looks great! I actually just got it a min ago. Thanks!"

• From @LatinoHeat - "Thank you for working with me. My 1st purchase on here & very smooth."

• From @vetteguy53081 - "Everything packed well and intact. Thanks again"

• From @napier - "I got it everything looks good"

• From @prinzlerr - "Got here today and everything looks good! Thanks again."

• From @Clowns4Life - "Just sold him a RBTA same day and received funds immediately."

• From @Masher76 through text - "So you run a really clean tank. Just got done dipping everything in Coral RX Pro then a freshwater dip and I have to say, I am impressed! I have dipped single frags and got twice as much gunk and lots of bad bugs. Well done. :) Thank you again for working out a good price. You were a great seller!"

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Product arrived as described and professionally packaged. Excellent communication and fast shipment. Thank you!
Glad to hear that it arrived safely! It was a great pleasure to do business with you!

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a mag drive a while back but just used it for the first time today. Pump works well, quick shipping and communication.
A delayed Thanks @Gernader!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I purchased a mag drive a while back but just used it for the first time today. Pump works well, quick shipping and communication.
A delayed Thanks @Gernader!
Awesome! Mag drive pumps will last for a long time! Thank you so much for the feedback! :D

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
From @Artj760 - “Great packaging and fast shipping pleasure doing business with you”

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a few frags from @Gernader that arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Packaging was excellent, plugs are spotless, and frags are perfect. Communication was top notch and definitely look forward to doing more business. Thanks!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Purchased a few frags from @Gernader that arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Packaging was excellent, plugs are spotless, and frags are perfect. Communication was top notch and definitely look forward to doing more business. Thanks!
Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear the corals made it safely. Enjoy them! :D

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Purchased some zoas from @Gernader . Great communication, packaging and fast shipping. Completely pest free frags
Thank you so much for this! I’m happy to hear that they are doing well. I’m looking forward to do more business with you!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought my first coral from @Gernader and couldn’t be happier. Kept me updates with pics prior to shipping and worked with me on a shipping date. Great packaging. Definitely would buy from again!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought my first coral from @Gernader and couldn’t be happier. Kept me updates with pics prior to shipping and worked with me on a shipping date. Great packaging. Definitely would buy from again!
I’m glad that you are satisfied! Thank you for trusting me. I definitely would do more business with you again. Enjoy the acro! :)

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought the BoA tube from him. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt responses. And accurate description. Excellent quality. Thanks again.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! @xaflatoonx is a great buyer; quick responses and paid quickly. Enjoy the tube! ;)

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a Tunze pump and it was packed well and working perfectly. Thanks for everything.

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought a Tunze pump and it was packed well and working perfectly. Thanks for everything.
Glad to hear that you are happy! Enjoy the pump!

OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Positive feedback from a recent transaction. Fast shipping, good communication and packaging. Thanks!
No problem. Glad to hear that it arrived safely. Enjoy the item!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%

Back