• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gernader's Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Gernader

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
From @Jay6363 - “We had great communication all the way through, Gernader was more than accommodating.
unfortunately the corals I got did not do well in shipping and lost two of them.
we again had great communication about it and he even wanted to wait till the am to see how the third did.
I will say I didn’t think it would make it but it did. I let him know and with out reply I had a refund for the others.
No issues no arguments, just straight up fair treatment.
So with exception to losing much wanted corals he was more than pleasant to deal with.”

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back