Get any part you need, right here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Where do you stand with 3D printing?

  • I am interested in a 3D printing/reefing forum

    Votes: 154 59.0%
  • I own a 3D printer

    Votes: 79 30.3%
  • I own a 3D printer and will print parts for people (free or fee)

    Votes: 47 18.0%
  • I can design 3D parts for people

    Votes: 32 12.3%
  • I am interested in having parts made for me

    Votes: 67 25.7%
  • I am generally interested in 3D printing

    Votes: 116 44.4%

  • Total voters
    261
Something I'm curious about I know it would end up costing a pretty penny but design of a rough and relatively porous block to house back think reef safe plastic 3d printed marine pure blocks just a random thought

its easy. pick any shape that works for you and then print with no walls. increase or decrease your infill size and shape to your liking. i have a few for Pods in addition to the pod hotels that i printed. ABS or PETG preferably. i just picked up another ender 3 pro for 175.
 
its easy. pick any shape that works for you and then print with no walls. increase or decrease your infill size and shape to your liking. i have a few for Pods in addition to the pod hotels that i printed. ABS or PETG preferably. i just picked up another ender 3 pro for 175.

Thanks, @mrjoev do you have an STL or a design file you can share? I'm curious what you have for pod hotels, and I would like to compare it to live rock rubble...
 
Last edited:
Thanks, @mrjoev do you have an STL or a design file you can share? I'm curious what you have for pod hotels, and I would like to compare it to live rock rubble...
i didn't save it. just follow the instructions. and use the " print with no walls" settings in Cura. any shape works, cube, rectangle, pyramid, etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new