Get free K7 V3 reef lights to record your reef coral tank growth!!!Noo-psyche is coming again giveaway event!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1: I just set up a 40 NUVO Mini Fusion all-in-one. Display space is 24" wide x 19" tall x 14" deep. This will be an SPS dominant reef tank.

processed-b54a6645-99c8-4d41-a60f-9d63a3e0cf56_SOl2VjSK.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to find this thread because I forgot about this giveaway. It's kinda impressive that noopsyche has so many giveaways that they're easy to miss. This one seems like it's higher odds of winning though since there are only 5 pages and 3 winners left.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really excited. I am really hoping to win these so i can grow the nicest corals around!!!
The Kessil over the tank I entered for this was above my 60 gallon. I replaced that with a Viparspectra a week ago and some of my corals are gaining color they had lost under the Kessil.

So I'd also really like to see what these lights can do!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kessil over the tank I entered for this was above my 60 gallon. I replaced that with a Viparspectra a week ago and some of my corals are gaining color they had lost under the Kessil.

So I'd also really like to see what these lights can do!
Hopefully they're better than ViparSpectra since I'm replacing my Vipars with Noopsyche.
I thought it seemed odd to replace Kessil with Noopsyche. It seems like a step backwards, or at least with the perceived quality of each product.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they're better than ViparSpectra since I'm replacing my Vipars with Noopsyche.
I thought it seemed odd to replace Kessil with Noopsyche. It seems like a step backwards, or at least with the perceived quality of each product.
I got the Kessil used, no idea what kind of hours are on the thing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to find review videos of these lights online but most of the videos are either just setup instructions without words or in a different language. @James_O have you recieved the light you won on the other giveaway, and if so do you like them?

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to find review videos of these lights online but most of the videos are either just setup instructions without words or in a different language. @James_O have you recieved the light you won on the other giveaway, and if so do you like them?
I have not actually. There is a “golden holiday” I believe in China, that ended yesterday, so I guess everyone was on break? I could be completely wrong, but they said it would take 5-7 days after the 7th.

To wrap it up, I have absolutely no clue when I will be getting it, lol.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the K7 Pro II light over my 75. It does really good. The V3 are higher wattage so it should be nice. My Bubblegum Digitata is putting out a nice base, my favias are throwing out new mouths, I had a shockwave monti that was literally dead has about a half inch of growth and my rainbow monti that had one polyp left is up to about 50 polyps. Noopsyche lights are awesome!

Edit: I don't grow acros etc so I don't know about that aspect, but everything else is SPS and LPS and everything is healthy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back