Get pumped!! WWC 24hr Live Sale! 5 Year Anniversary! Biggest one ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 5 chalice frags yesterday I open the box and a big surprise they r mini colonies :) even with the heat outside everything came in looking great thanks WWC

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do they look now?

The pieces came in great condition, I didn't see any damage whatsoever. Great packaging.

VERY happy with them. The hulk lepto is glowing (and awesome)!

Thanks WWC!

ps. Why is the "Paul's Dream Chalice" named as such? That one i bought on blind faith b/c of the name...and very glad i did.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 5 pieces, they came in on tues. very well packed and labelled. All 5 look like the wysiwyg pics and I couldn't be happier!!

Thanks WWC!! Hope I can make cyber Monday!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 5 chalice frags yesterday I open the box and a big surprise they r mini colonies :) even with the heat outside everything came in looking great thanks WWC
Great to hear! We were worried about the cold packs getting to cold for the corals, but we knew the boxes needed some with this heat!

The pieces came in great condition, I didn't see any damage whatsoever. Great packaging.

VERY happy with them. The hulk lepto is glowing (and awesome)!

Thanks WWC!

ps. Why is the "Paul's Dream Chalice" named as such? That one i bought on blind faith b/c of the name...and very glad i did.
Glad to hear the package arrived ok. The Paul's Dream Chalice is quite the looker. It's named as such because a local reefer Paul cultured it and named it after it's dreamy color pattern.

Got 5 pieces, they came in on tues. very well packed and labelled. All 5 look like the wysiwyg pics and I couldn't be happier!!

Thanks WWC!! Hope I can make cyber Monday!
Fantastic news! Nice to hear the pictures represent the corals well. You better not miss Cyber Monday we are planning for the best live sale yet. We've learned a lot from these last two so we've already got some amazing ideas and deals planned for the next one.

Last edited:

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sand Dollar Monti that was looking a little punk yesterday looks great today. As I suspected, it just needed a little more acclimation time. I never thought I'd set up a frag tank but I am and I'll be back for the Cyber Monday sale!

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box came yesterday. Everything looked awesome! Packing was great, temperature perfect even though it is upper 90's here. Thanks WWC!

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, interested in the story behind the name "Tom's Imposter" chalice. I'm guessing a guy named Tom cultured it but what is it an imposter for? I love the colors in it.

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got around to taking pics. Everything looks just as good if not better than the pictures WWC posted. Again, this was a fantastic live sale

Sunny D Chalice
IMGP5878.jpg

Grafted Monti (very hard to get a good picture, but the red and green are almost neon bright)
IMGP6014.jpg

Mystic Sunset Monti
IMGP6059.jpg

Mastermind Chalice (I almost didn't get this one, but I'm glad I did after seeing it my tank)
IMGP5869.jpg

Sunrise Chalice
IMGP5820.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, interested in the story behind the name "Tom's Imposter" chalice. I'm guessing a guy named Tom cultured it but what is it an imposter for? I love the colors in it.
A great customer named Tom cultured it in his tank. He mistakenly called it the Goldeneye Chalice. It is not, so we called it "Tom's Imposter" and to this day do not think it looks like the Goldeneye Chalice. Sorry Tom had to let the truth out...lol!!!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread looks like it might hit 600 :tongue: let's see some more goodies people picked up

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back