Get pumped!! WWC 24hr Live Sale! 5 Year Anniversary! Biggest one ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention everyone who order during the live sale!!!

We are running one last promotion before we ship the boxes next week Monday and Tuesday!!! You can add 5 frags of my choice and will include an acropora, chalice, zoanthid, orange ricordea and a last secret frag for only $99 !!, if you want to add them please send us a pm asking to add the 5 corals to your package, please no especial request at this price! however the corals will be very nice and hand pick by me (victor) and I will make sure that the frags on the pack are different from what you have already order.. only one pack per customer while supply last.

Thanks.
Friday will be the last day to add this package to your order, deadline is 12 am eastern time, Thanks.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention everyone!! The raffle videos will be post by the end of this week with the name of the winners, thanks for being so patience.

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo! I just got my delivery and I now have 8 new goodies starting a slow acclimation in my tank. So when's the next sale? :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo! I just got my delivery and I now have 8 new goodies starting a slow acclimation in my tank. So when's the next sale? :)
We are glad to see you are happy with your corals, next live sale will be on cyber Monday!.

Thanks WWC crew.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this box labeled "perishable" on my desk and i SERIOUSLY can't wait to get the heck out of the office and bring these guys to their new home.

Man. Excited !!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i picked up my frag from Drarens house yesturday and all i gotta say is wow heres a quick pic of the gem

Attachments

• IMG_2914.jpg
    IMG_2914.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 206

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my piece home and mounted, little beat up from shipping but I'm sure it will bounce back in the stressed area. Pretty stoked on this nugget! I was one of the few people who had their order go through at the same time as another buyer. Lou immediately emailed me telling me had another chunk for me out of their display that he'd hook me up with that was just as nice, if not nicer. He wasn't lying! I'm looking forward to watching this thing grow.

lepto.jpg

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything I have has acclimated and looks great except the Sand Dollar Monti which I think just needs a chance to settle in a bit. The Zoas are open, the Aussie Leptastrea looks fantastic but the jewels are the 2 Chalice pieces I got. I ended up with a piece of the Tom's Imposter Chalice and the Pumpkin Patch Chalice. I had actually changed my mind on the Pumpkin Patch not realizing once it was in my cart and I started checking out it was mine, but I'm really happy I made that mistake because this thing is just stunning. I'm really looking forward to growing everything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back