Get ready for Another Nasty New Release!!!! It's here!!!

Pics after drip acclimation and remount on new frag plug. Looks pretty good

null_zps992b78e2.jpg


null_zpsfe5408c7.jpg


The blue polyps are insane in this thing. Can wait for it to fully color up
 
Just picked mine up today. My pic does this no justice but I can say JF's pic is dead on. This is instantly my favorite piece in the tank.
CC00FE63-0B19-47EF-9060-E140DEF6550C-5020-00000C40FAA100D2_zps63aebb3c.jpg
 
Just picked mine up today. My pic does this no justice but I can say JF's pic is dead on. This is instantly my favorite piece in the tank.
CC00FE63-0B19-47EF-9060-E140DEF6550C-5020-00000C40FAA100D2_zps63aebb3c.jpg
nice pickup John now I know where to get my piece locally :wink:
 
I will try and snap off a pic tonight, but jgraz is 100% correct that the coral looks just like the photo. Be on the lookout for another one of his insane montis soon.
 
I will try and snap off a pic tonight, but jgraz is 100% correct that the coral looks just like the photo. Be on the lookout for another one of his insane montis soon.

Just picked mine up today. My pic does this no justice but I can say JF's pic is dead on. This is instantly my favorite piece in the tank.
CC00FE63-0B19-47EF-9060-E140DEF6550C-5020-00000C40FAA100D2_zps63aebb3c.jpg


Saw these in person today as well and I totally agree it is just as nice if not nicer in person. Can't wait to see these grown out.
 
I love this piece! Definitely on my bucket list of corals. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new