Get the MACNA 2019 App!

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to download the MACNA 2019 app if you're heading to MACNA in Orlando this weekend! It will have the latest schedule updates, info, announcements, and is a good way to get in touch with other attendees:

MACNA-2019-app-QR.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Make sure to download the MACNA 2019 app if you're heading to MACNA in Orlando this weekend! It will have the latest schedule updates, info, announcements, and is a good way to get in touch with other attendees:

The MACNA app is definitely worth downloading. In addition to the schedule, speaker list, workshop list, and exhibit floor layout, I really like the many tips that are popping up in the activity stream like what will be in the raffle, the fact that the shuttle will only be running during the exhibit floor hours, and many other helpful info. The MACNA team also seems to be really good about answering questions.

One thing that I would like to see (maybe in future years) is the speaker schedule tied to alerts on the phone. For example, I can put a star next to a speaker session to highlight it as one that I would like to attend (nice feature!) and I would also like that to connect to give me alerts a few minutes before the session starts. There is so much information, it is really easy to lose track of time and miss a session (or be late) and it is time consuming to retype the sessions into my calendar.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite part of the app is reminders for talks I want to make sure I don’t miss.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back