Get your Blankets Ready for WWC's Blizzard Flash Sale! Up to 80% off 1100 Frags, 80 $5 frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ireland.Escada

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready To Work Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ireland.Escada

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the Sale

IMG_8708.jpg
\

WWC Solomon Split Acropora

This is a perfect beginner Acropora. It prefers medium to high light and medium alternation flow. Best when kept on a more mature tank that is at least 8+ months old. Get your chance to add a frag to your tank at up to 80% off!

Want to learn more? Let us know what other corals you want to learn about.
Thank you for posting this is good for a beginner. That helps so much!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the sale
WWC_Bigalow_Joe_Acropora_2122.jpg

WWC Bigalow Joe Acropora

This beauty is a New Release! If you are experienced at reef keeping and love Acropora you will want a frag. This coral likes medium to high light and high alternating flow. We recommend a mature tank for this coral, at least 10+ months old.

We want to know what you think. We can help with any questions you have.

petechic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the sale
WWC_Bigalow_Joe_Acropora_2122.jpg

WWC Bigalow Joe Acropora

This beauty is a New Release! If you are experienced at reef keeping and love Acropora you will want a frag. This coral likes medium to high light and high alternating flow. We recommend a mature tank for this coral, at least 10+ months old.

We want to know what you think. We can help with any questions you have.
beautiful

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t remember. Do I need to purchase a shipping box if I know I’m going to pick up locally?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHIPPING

Shipping during the sale and after will be $34.99 ($29.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 02/03. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
[/CENTER]

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back