Get your HOT Scolys and Colonies here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Montgomery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC ... While these images look great, I (we) cant get any reference to size with the black background. While these pictures look "HOTTER" the typical grid background at least gives us a size reference.
I wont get into the ever popular debate of using PS to delete the background and "what else may have been done to the colors"... LOL

And YES, I am a customer, so not bashing. Just my 2 cents. Whatever that is worth.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC ... While these images look great, I (we) cant get any reference to size with the black background. While these pictures look "HOTTER" the typical grid background at least gives us a size reference.
I wont get into the ever popular debate of using PS to delete the background and "what else may have been done to the colors"... LOL

And YES, I am a customer, so not bashing. Just my 2 cents. Whatever that is worth.

We do understand that concern and we post the coral size in the description on our website just for the reason that size can be hard to tell.
If you are looking for the sizes when we post on here, then we will gladly make that happen :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Super nice pieces, guys!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back