Getting back at it....

campindaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for quite a while, so should probably go ahead and introduce myself. 25 years ago, the very first thing I bought with my first paycheck at my "real" adult job was a 30g saltwater tank. Set it up as a FOWLR tank with success for a few years, and through a couple of moves even. I took a couple year hiatus when we first had kids, but then got back into it and set the tank up again 12 years ago or so with some basic upgrades. Just as I made it through the cycle, added some turbo snails, and literally just added my first fish, the tank sprang a leak. So, everything got packed back up and put away again. Now I'm diving back in fully again. I've been doing a ton of research, planning, and gear hunting for the past year. I'm planning on a 90g build in my basement with a small fish room on the other side of the wall, and will be diving into corals this time as well. I'm pretty excited, and looking to start the actual build in the next 2 weeks or so. Thanks for all the info already!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back