Getting Back in after 30 years

1A-Welcome Back.jpg
 
Your daughter has peak your interest in another saltwater adventure, welcome back!!

Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0 White.png
 
Greetings! 30 years ago I had to get rid of my two saltwater tanks when I deployed overseas. At that time, I donated my Spanish dragon moray eel and all my other animals to a local saltwater store that is no more. Ever since I've wanted to get back into the hobby and recently have been helping my daughter with her 10 and 20 gallon freshwater tanks. I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning all over again. I'll be moving forward slowly but will definitely be setting up a saltwater tank this year.
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Welcome back, I know the feeling. When I joined the military I had a small 35 gallon bow front with a maroon clown and anemone I had to give away. I cannot wait to see what you bring to the forums!
 
Greetings! 30 years ago I had to get rid of my two saltwater tanks when I deployed overseas. At that time, I donated my Spanish dragon moray eel and all my other animals to a local saltwater store that is no more. Ever since I've wanted to get back into the hobby and recently have been helping my daughter with her 10 and 20 gallon freshwater tanks. I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning all over again. I'll be moving forward slowly but will definitely be setting up a saltwater tank this year.
Welcome back! No one leaves forever XD
Dragon eels are frickin' awesome, love them. What is your daughter keeping?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new