Getting back in it

That clam is HUGE! It looks to have grown since I brought it to you at the store. Did it fit in a five gallon bucket or did you have to use something bigger?
 
That clam is HUGE! It looks to have grown since I brought it to you at the store. Did it fit in a five gallon bucket or did you have to use something bigger?
I should have taken a picture for you! Once he closed up I could just slide,him into the bucket. A bag of water on either side to keep him from flipping and breaking fins and off I went. Did a good sized wc acclimating him too haha
 
111e47ec1b6b31881ba66067bb5cdfbf.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new