Getting Back In The SW Hobby!

taylored_projects

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into it! I am starting up a 32 Gallon LED Bio Cube Just got the tank now working on the different equipment. I plan on doing a Softie/LPS Tank with this Bio Cube. I have some experience with my last tank a 60 Gallon Cube at had at work. I look forward to learning more and Having fun!
I've done FW fish most all my life but the SW hobby is far to addictive to stay out of it for long haha!

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into it! I am starting up a 32 Gallon LED Bio Cube Just got the tank now working on the different equipment. I plan on doing a Softie/LPS Tank with this Bio Cube. I have some experience with my last tank a 60 Gallon Cube at had at work. I look forward to learning more and Having fun!
I've done FW fish most all my life but the SW hobby is far to addictive to stay out of it for long haha!
Welcome to R2R, Kaleb! You'll find there is a bit of everything here: Great conversation, great support from expert reefers, members who do scientific research to advance our hobby, and it's a great place to share your new build! Keep us posted on your progress here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/ :)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9D667209-0AE3-4BBD-B61C-C85BAB2B7114.gif

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back