Getting Back In The SW Hobby!

taylored_projects

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into it! I am starting up a 32 Gallon LED Bio Cube Just got the tank now working on the different equipment. I plan on doing a Softie/LPS Tank with this Bio Cube. I have some experience with my last tank a 60 Gallon Cube at had at work. I look forward to learning more and Having fun!
I've done FW fish most all my life but the SW hobby is far to addictive to stay out of it for long haha!
 
Getting back into it! I am starting up a 32 Gallon LED Bio Cube Just got the tank now working on the different equipment. I plan on doing a Softie/LPS Tank with this Bio Cube. I have some experience with my last tank a 60 Gallon Cube at had at work. I look forward to learning more and Having fun!
I've done FW fish most all my life but the SW hobby is far to addictive to stay out of it for long haha!
Welcome to R2R, Kaleb! You'll find there is a bit of everything here: Great conversation, great support from expert reefers, members who do scientific research to advance our hobby, and it's a great place to share your new build! Keep us posted on your progress here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/ :)
 
9D667209-0AE3-4BBD-B61C-C85BAB2B7114.gif
 
Welcome, Kaleb!! Great place, good folks, and an immeasurable wealth of knowledge.
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new