Getting back into reefing

TheCuriousAquarist

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
South Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out of the game for a decade and decided to get back into it because I miss keeping fish and taking care of my own mini reef. The tank finished cycling this past weekend so I’ve added some Chromis, a Clown pair, a Lawnmower Blenny, a Frogspawn, and a Cabbage Leather. I can’t wait to watch my wallet empty more and more as the months go by!

Tank is a RedSea Reefer Max G2+ kit

IMG_3447.jpeg
 
Great looking tank! I think you could use more rock on the right side of your tank? But that is up to you! Not sure if you are going for minimal rock or not, haha
 
Great looking tank! I think you could use more rock on the right side of your tank? But that is up to you! Not sure if you are going for minimal rock or not, haha

Thanks! I definitely need more rock, budget constraints hit me there haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new