Getting back into the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMan87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigMan87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
130
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 4 years, I'm getting back into the hobby. I've ordered a Neptunian Cube MP120 that will be delivered and set up in about a month. Tank will be the typdical 4x2x2, mainly sps with some lps.

So that being said, it's time to figure out a potential stocklist. This is what I'm looking at, any tips and stock order would be appreciated.

Longfin fairy wrasse
Carpenter wrasse
Yellow wrasse
Lavender tang
Twospot bristletooth tang
Blue chromis
Orchid dottyback
(5) Lyretail anthias
Mandarin
 
Looks good! I'm looking forward to seeing this project come together. Be sure and create a build thread so I can follow. Congrats on the new tank!
 
Sure thing. It should be delivered the first week of July.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new