Getting back into the hobby

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I’m just getting back into the hobby after about 8 years. I never truly left (always had my neglected two gallon picotope) but kinda stopped keeping up with everything. You may or may not recognize me from RC. Anyway just browsing for the most part but will likely have some questions along the way. No recent pics of my pico but I can tell you it’s just live rock, sand, algae and whatever inverts are still in there no fish or coral or anything. Anyway, have a reefing day!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I’m just getting back into the hobby after about 8 years. I never truly left (always had my neglected two gallon picotope) but kinda stopped keeping up with everything. You may or may not recognize me from RC. Anyway just browsing for the most part but will likely have some questions along the way. No recent pics of my pico but I can tell you it’s just live rock, sand, algae and whatever inverts are still in there no fish or coral or anything. Anyway, have a reefing day!
Welcome!

Glad you joined

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back