Getting back into the obsession!!

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... moved out shortly after.. we are working on buying a house now.. so hoping it works out that I can make my "fish lounge"!!!
I think that you’ve earned that house!... and fish lounge!

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F610F14B-79AC-4D0C-8677-0C99279F6D39.gif

welcome to the R2R family!

OP
OP
KittieKatt

KittieKatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that you’ve earned that house!... and fish lounge!
Well it is official!! We are getting a new house!! They should be starting construction in a few weeks and around Mid to late July ish we should be moving in!! =D Brand new house custom built!! I even get to add extra power outlets for areas with fish tanks!! =D

Fires Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had a leaky waterline in the wall between me and my neighbor.. they kept trying to blame my 90 gal tank for flooding.. gave me an order to remove all my tanks within 24 hours.. or move out.. ended up being forced to sell 9 tanks (to include a reef) with$15k worth of fish and corals in an afternoon for $1,500 ish.. =( well about 48 hours later the line in the wall blew and flooded 5 apartments.. they immediately blamed my tanks saying I did not remove them until they did a walk through and they were all gone.. after that I told them they should be repaying me for my loss.. they never did and would not even look at me after all that.. moved out shortly after.. we are working on buying a house now.. so hoping it works out that I can make my "fish lounge"!!! ;Cat :cool:
omg that is awful! Awesome that you are getting back into it and good luck house building!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back