Getting BTA off rocks

I’m so close to getting one off but I just can’t just it to release. I can see under part of its foot but part of it is also attached somewhere wedged into the rock.
 
Time for the most recent update. First nem is in the box! The other two will have to wait. Interesting seeing how small they are all curled up compared to when the really open up.
 
Got nem #2 off. I was suggested putting them in water that’s about 10 degrees cooler than the tank for a bit and they will either dislodge or make it easier to get at the foot. Combined with the pipette seems to do the trick.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new