Getting Jeweled Moray To Feed

To repeat, gc contains the same active ingredient as prazi, there is no need to use both. If you are using prazi, which i do prefer because eels can have flukes, and prazi is very effective for flukes; I would not use gc. The amount of prazi in the gc combined with the prazi in the water column may be a dangerous level. If dosing prazi, i prefer to use seachem metro+focus in the food. This covers treatment for all the most common internal parasites.

General cure's Active Ingredients: 500 mg Metronidazole and 150 mg Praziquantel per teaspoon.

Yes I am aware of both ingredients. I don’t have metro but I have GC. I won’t do both treatments at the same time. I will feedGC soaked foods to treat internal. Then dose prazi to water to treat external.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new