• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting Out....Zoanthids and some Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter lazyreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lazyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
234
Reaction score
3
Location
St.Louis, MO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some corals I'm needing to move as I am getting out of the hobby. Shipping is your choice, arrive alive guarantee on overnight shipping only. I'll need zip code for accurate shipping costs from St.Louis

Corals shipped in styrofoam cooler or lined inside cardboard box, double and/or tripled bagged if necessary, a cool/heat pack can be added at your discretion although imho not necessary.

Paypal accepted although only from "Verified" members shipped to a "Confirmed" address, however a 10% non refundable deposit via Paypal from non verified Paypal members or non confirmed shipping addresses will hold coral for 5 days until Postal Money Order is sent to me if buyer so chooses. After 5 days if no MO received then coral will be offered for sale. PM or e-mail for more information if necessary but by sending any money at all via Paypal indicates your agreement to my terms

All corals are offered locally and elsewhere on the 'net, first come first serve. Thanks

Pictures taken with Canon Rebel XSI under 175W Hamilton 14K Metal Halides. WYSIWYG


Bright Orange Zoas, a distinct color w/ no morphing in the year I've had them, 30.00 ​

brightdragoneyes.jpg



Deepwater Zoanthids, flouresce a bright yellow under actinics, nice w/ approx. 40 polyps 50.00​

lakerzoanthids.jpg



Green Zoas with blue friend, similar to RDE's but not a morph from my others, 30.00​

GBpackers.jpg



Radoactive Dragon Eyes, fully covered 1"+ plug, nice frag, 25.00​

radioactivedragonrd.jpg



Eagle Eye Zoas, another fully encrusted 1" frag plug packed full of polyps, SOLD! (larger one available)​

eagleeyes.jpg



Tubs Blue Zoas, approximately 20 polyps, authentic and always desirable, 35.00​

tubsfrag.jpg



"Orioles" Zoas, self named with peach mouth, charcoal, and orange skirt, nice frag 25.00​

orioles3.jpg



"Pixie Dust" Chalice, nice piece at 3"+, blue base with red, intense coloring under actinics 75.00​

pixiedustchalice.jpg



"Cotton Candy" Chalice, nice one at 4", mint green with brighter red, needs some shaded TLC 75.00​

cottoncandychalice.jpg



"Cotton Candy" Chalice, more vibrant coloring under actinics, approximately 3" 55.00​

cottoncandytwo.jpg



"Green" Chalice, approx. 3" its one of those corals that has yet to reveal its true beauty! 40.00​

greenchalice.jpg



"Plumberry Chalice", large piece at approx. 5", one of my favorites really shines under actinics 85.00​

largeplumberrychalice.jpg



Mixed rock of blueish Rhodactus mushrooms and "hairy" green - or "frilly" mushrooms. Bright flourescent green Rhodactus mushrooms in the background. The mixed rock can be had for SOLD! or I can attempt to break it up with chisel and sell separately. Flourescent ones are on 8" rock which can be had for 75.00 or I'll break that one up with expected 3 chunks going for 40.00 each. (flourescent still available)​

blueishrhodactusshroom.jpg



I appreciate the community at Ree2Reef to allow me the opportunity to liquidate my corals in a "flood" of threads, I tried to break them up into a readable posts.​

I still have a nice 120 display, a 40B, a 40 SeaClear II, SOLD! and a 4' frag tank for sale, local inquiries are probably best due to shipping but I'll gladly send some pics.​

I will be gone for 6 weeks starting 11/15/10 so in effect last chance for shipping is probably on Wednesday the 10th. I will be home on weekends, all day Saturday, and Sunday early afternoon only for local pickups and/or answering PM's or e-mails. Please see my other threads and ask about free Chaeto! Thanks​
 
Last edited:
Pics of the frag tank and Hamilton Pendants are floating around here somewhere. Check the Equipment forum as I sold its sister and a 4' TEK light a few weeks back. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new