Getting room ready for GrandChild

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,771
Reaction score
73,613
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Daughter is due in July so I am painting her old room for when my Grandkid visits. I call "him" a kid because they don't want to know the sex.
This is almost the way I painted it when my Daughter was born 33 years ago.
When it is finished there will be real tree limbs coming out of the walls and going into the ceiling. Mis Piggy will be on a swing swinging back into the wall and there are real ropes coming off of her painted swing and going to the real limbs on the ceiling. I love this stuff, but it leaves less time for reefing. I don't really spend much time on my tank anyway and we got to do what we got to do. :D I just finished the Count
IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

Jodisroom009.jpg
 
Thanks, I cheated on some of the larger characters by using a projector for the outline. The last time I did almost the same exact picture for my Daughter and I did that all freehand. Now that I am a lot older, it takes me too long and I want to get it done before the kid goes to college
 
that's so cool Paul, you are a man of many talents my friend.
 
Miss Piggy here will be on a swing and there will be real ropes coming out of the wall, going to a real limb coming out of the ceiling.
I love this stuff

IMG_1750.jpg
 
Very impressive Paul! You're quite the artist!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new