Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I should be looking at around 5k. maybe more. but I moved, got a new job, I pay extra taxes and claim 0 plus I got my kid and claim 2 when I file, then claim head of house hold, plus should get a few hundred back from the move etc. but I gotta buy another car or truck with about half of it, buy off some debt with some of the rest and probably setup another tank with the rest of it... that or put it away for a family vacation. probably should put it away... but I probably wont lol
 
I should be looking at around 5k. maybe more. but I moved, got a new job, I pay extra taxes and claim 0 plus I got my kid and claim 2 when I file, then claim head of house hold, plus should get a few hundred back from the move etc. but I gotta buy another car or truck with about half of it, buy off some debt with some of the rest and probably setup another tank with the rest of it... that or put it away for a family vacation. probably should put it away... but I probably wont lol
I understand, so easy to spend.
 
we have an lfs out here that has a green house and something like 12k gallons of frag tanks they grow in there. its pretty awesome to see but even they don't have enough room and they have a room specific for meetings and swaps lol
 
yup. gotta goto Findlay tomorrow to pick up some cash and probably some coral, clean the whole house between tomorrow and Wednesday then back to work for 2 days then 3 days off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new