Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
New Orleans. Too many crazy stories out of Florida. Lol

Fla panhandle is only 3-4 hours from The Big Easy. Close enough for me to go visit, but far enough so my family doesn't drive me crazy. :p
 
thank you!
This thread still lives?
There's a lot of people I wonder what happened to, for instance, the creator of this thread, mrdjeep, reefmadscientist, and many others.
 
This thread still lives?
There's a lot of people I wonder what happened to, for instance, the creator of this thread, mrdjeep, reefmadscientist, and many others.
@twilliard created this thread so he and I can talk in general. In the link @cmcoker provided, it says he taking time off to go back to school.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new