Getting to know other people here

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah and I couldnt get tickets for that one either. It's impossible to get tickets for their dallas shows, they sell out and the mark up goes sky high.
Every time it sold out for me. I had to buy of eBay every time. I believe Tool is probably the only band I would alot of money to see.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time it sold out for me. I had to buy of eBay every time. I believe Tool is probably the only band I would alot of money to see.
Yeah I miss the good old days, I remember paying like $35 for a general admission ticket to see them at Fair Park in dallas in the late 90s. You could go on the floor or pick a seat, no assigned seating. And I don't even remember it being sold out..

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I miss the good old days, I remember baying like $35 for a general admission ticket to see them at Fair Park in dallas in the late 90s. You could go on the floor or pick a seat, no assigned seating. And I don't even remember it being sold out..
I think for three shows combined I payed like $1500. This is my Screensaver on my phone.
IMG_17657282395286.jpeg

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used them in numerous qts along with a hob filter.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah... but we might be leaving soon. How have you been? I saw you were selling a light on LARC. You're not setting up your tank?
I have been alright. I work in industrial construction and that's an on and off thing. Right now I am in between so anything extra helps. When the day finally comes when I am ready I'll just repurchase the kessil light again.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been alright. I work in industrial construction and that's an on and off thing. Right now I am in between so anything extra helps. When the day finally comes when I am ready I'll just repurchase the kessil light again.

I hear ya. We moved to Texas for my wife's job, and things aren't turning out the way we had hoped either.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Houston is big and they say the traffic is bad. If I had to move to texas, Austin would not be my choice. Lol

Well, hopefully we will soon be leaving this whole mess behind. :p Back to New Orleans or possibly the Fla panhandle.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back