Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah and I couldnt get tickets for that one either. It's impossible to get tickets for their dallas shows, they sell out and the mark up goes sky high.
Every time it sold out for me. I had to buy of eBay every time. I believe Tool is probably the only band I would alot of money to see.
 
Every time it sold out for me. I had to buy of eBay every time. I believe Tool is probably the only band I would alot of money to see.
Yeah I miss the good old days, I remember paying like $35 for a general admission ticket to see them at Fair Park in dallas in the late 90s. You could go on the floor or pick a seat, no assigned seating. And I don't even remember it being sold out..
 
Yeah I miss the good old days, I remember baying like $35 for a general admission ticket to see them at Fair Park in dallas in the late 90s. You could go on the floor or pick a seat, no assigned seating. And I don't even remember it being sold out..
I think for three shows combined I payed like $1500. This is my Screensaver on my phone.
IMG_17657282395286.jpeg
 
Yeah... but we might be leaving soon. How have you been? I saw you were selling a light on LARC. You're not setting up your tank?
I have been alright. I work in industrial construction and that's an on and off thing. Right now I am in between so anything extra helps. When the day finally comes when I am ready I'll just repurchase the kessil light again.
 
I have been alright. I work in industrial construction and that's an on and off thing. Right now I am in between so anything extra helps. When the day finally comes when I am ready I'll just repurchase the kessil light again.

I hear ya. We moved to Texas for my wife's job, and things aren't turning out the way we had hoped either.
 
Houston is big and they say the traffic is bad. If I had to move to texas, Austin would not be my choice. Lol

Well, hopefully we will soon be leaving this whole mess behind. :p Back to New Orleans or possibly the Fla panhandle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new