Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will talk to you guys tomorrow, its bedtime for me. Long day at work tomorrow.:)
 
****, I wish I was getting paid as much as you did. lol maybe once they move me out of this **** office.
I was a firewatch there. They $22 an hour to watch a machine. Most I ever made as a firewatch. In the unit we were in you can't run a machine without a firewatch, so I got lucky. I been doing this for 5 years on and off, construction and turnarounds. I graduated in may with a degree in process technology. So hopefully, soon I will have a permanent plant job.
 
yeah, im way below that sitting in the parts room at this factory. its not bad pay, enough to pay the bills, but not much extra. and considering my hobby.... I need extra lol but once I get out on a machine ill bring in around 800-900 a week take home so im good with that. that's definitely enough for some extra for the fishy tanks.
 
yeah, im way below that sitting in the parts room at this factory. its not bad pay, enough to pay the bills, but not much extra. and considering my hobby.... I need extra lol but once I get out on a machine ill bring in around 800-900 a week take home so im good with that. that's definitely enough for some extra for the fishy tanks.
Those construction jobs I do are only temporary, I definitely desire permanent. An operator is s good paying permanent job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new