Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi Hope:)
 
Ola amigos:D
 
So to add more about me :-)
I own a business in the restoration of vintage electronics.
Remember the old vacuum tubes that was used in radios and tv's.
Well just another thing I do and hope to be at it again soon!

What about you guys ?
What hobbies do you have?
 
Don't worry about the future!
It will fall in your lap. Our direction is given for a reason and I believe in that
 
Let roll Lades and Gentelman

Reef tanks motorcycle and women lol last one its jk:D
Oh KJ you make me laugh!!
I am endorsed to ride bikes in WA just haven't for many years. People just don't pay enough attention on the road for us bike riders
 
Hope I am not doing anything wrong! I see the bosses are in :-)
 
I think boss is here.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new