Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
HF-99% will be coral imported direct from mariaculture facility(s) in the South Pacific.I plan on doing quite a few donations of livestock and money to public aquariums and the Coral reef Restoration Foundation.Probably PIJAC too
 
HF-99% will be coral imported direct from mariaculture facility(s) in the South Pacific.I plan on doing quite a few donations of livestock and money to public aquariums and the Coral reef Restoration Foundation.Probably PIJAC too
Because I respect veterans, and you saw I can draw a little bit, I am trying to do a drawing for you. Now, I won't what it is, but I really hope you like. I not sure how long it will take me, but now that I have told you I will have to finish it. Just hope that it comes out the way I want it too. I don't wanna be shame. Lol
 
HF-99% will be coral imported direct from mariaculture facility(s) in the South Pacific.I plan on doing quite a few donations of livestock and money to public aquariums and the Coral reef Restoration Foundation.Probably PIJAC too

Sweet. I've gone back & forth in my mind about starting a wholesale or retail business that specializes in fully QT fish.
 
You guys are awesome! Hope I can't wait to see this drawing!Your work is amazing!
HF-The key to success is not the husbandry or care of animals;its business ethics and leadership.So when the day comes to open Humblefish Enterprises, just a heads up buddy!
 
You guys are awesome! Hope I can't wait to see this drawing!Your work is amazing!
HF-The key to success is not the husbandry or care of animals;its business ethics and leadership.So when the day comes to open Humblefish Enterprises, just a heads up buddy!
I pretty much believe it's something you gonna like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new