Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
got a busy weekend ahead of me though. got my sons birthday party tomorrow, got to install the chimney for my fireplace, gotta work on the truck, gotta take my son to that pumpkin train thing on sunday, then come into work for a few hours sunday night for overtime, Monday its supposed to rain all day so I wont get anything done then besides cleaning, then Tuesday back to work for 2 days.
 
looks like I need about 900 bucks to start a non profit organization. guess itll have to wait to be official until around January
 
yeah, that's good pay, should be around 1100-1200 a week take home, but no time to yourself. couldn't do it, wouldn't be worth it for me. I gotta have my me time lol
 
lol yeah, it was a mini coal train that actually ran off of coal that rode through a bunch of pumpkins. not as much fun as I was hoping but my son loved it.
 
@3FordFamily This will be on Divers den today. I wonder how much it will cost. Screenshot_2015-10-14-14-40-24.png
$349.99 is what my crystal ball tells me.

$299.99 is their basic adult price, 4" and up generally. I've never seen one higher but this one may fetch a higher price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new