Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will talk to you tomorrow , I just wanted to check on you;)
 
Good night.
 
Tel Todd KJ says HI:)
 
Saw several camel spiders in both Iraq and Afghanistan. While they don't reach the proportions of a basketball or bigger,a descent sized one will be hand sized.They are creepy and when bitten they leave a little X Mark.Pinsers like predator or alien.
 
Saw several camel spiders in both Iraq and Afghanistan. While they don't reach the proportions of a basketball or bigger,a descent sized one will be hand sized.They are creepy and when bitten they leave a little X Mark.Pinsers like predator or alien.
I hate spiders, and I bugs that look like spiders. Large ones anyway. Not to mention the snake with the spider tail. no_meme_rage_face_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
 
I was assigned to Tool on a personal security assignment back when they performed at coachella festival. Super cool peeps!
 
Saw several camel spiders in both Iraq and Afghanistan. While they don't reach the proportions of a basketball or bigger,a descent sized one will be hand sized.They are creepy and when bitten they leave a little X Mark.Pinsers like predator or alien.
I hope you never got bit? :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new