Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep all 4 of them, I spent the three days hanging out with them. I was even invited by them to attend a private party at the hotel they were staying at, had a lot of fun that weekend...
 
He was more of the quite one but he sure knew how to party. Lol the night of the party he was the last one standing. We were all drinking some hardy stuff
 
Man I'm jealous of you people meeting them. I have seen them live 4 times. I can't even begin to describe the first time I saw them when the lights when out and Stinkfist dropped.
 
I'm NFL Junky.:D
 
Titans hardcore.:D
 
Come over from Poland:D
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new